Sunday, April 03, 2011

In love with my life!

And its true, I feel I´m in love with my life... Feel proud to be independent, to be in another continent, visiting different places and realizing it is only me. I share with my roomate and friends, but at the end of the day, the company I should be enjoying the most, and Indeed do, its my own.

Today I feel happy to be here.... to open my mind to so many new things and feel free to go for it. And feel thankful because before I came I used to think I knew it all (as John used to say), but I realized I don´t, and that´s exciting: to know that new things will arrive everyday. The tip is to stay expecting them with a good attitude and being optimistic.

Definitly, I´m in love with my current life and the one I´m proyecting for myself.
Thank you God for this precious gift!

No comments: